Friday, January 19, 2018

New Design:Coastal Gray.




I am a little behind on my blog post and this pattern was published back in November. Trying to catch up now :-)
My love affair with circular shawls/throws continues with Coastal Grey design.  I hope you will enjoy knitting this throw as much as I did. I especially love the knitted fringe. The throw/blanket/shawl has a circular shape and is knitted seamlessly from the center out. The throw’s size is easy to customize. It is also extremely simple to keep track of increases in this pattern. You do not need to remember what increase row is coming up next, it is very simple to figure out when to increase and sequence of increases as you knit.
The pattern can be found on Ravelry here:
Happy knitting,
Diana~🌅⛵⚓














0 comments:

Post a Comment