Sunday, November 11, 2012

New free pattern: Bubblemania


 “Bubblemania”  is a scarf knitted in a simple slipped stitch pattern. This was fun and easy project. I am so in love with this stitch pattern. The scarf just flew off the needles. The pattern is highly addictive.





 I made this scarf for my daughter. She loves it, but I love hot pink too ;-)) I might have to borrow it from her sometimes if she lets me ;-)) We had so much fun taking pictures the other day and I had hard time narrowing them down to a reasonable number to show you ;-) 




The scarf takes just one ball of 2ply lace yarn. I used 1 skein= 470.0 yards (429.8m) of Malabrigo Yarn Lace  (100% Merino) in Colorway 21 (Pink). The scarf can also be knitted in a heavier weight yarn.  The scarf also can be easily turned into a cowl if desired.






My project on Ravelry can be found here.
Free pattern for "Bubblemania" is available on Ravelry and my bog. Enjoy!




Happy knitting,
Diana


11 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the bubblemania scarf.

Светлана Ефремова said...

Какие веселые фотографии, и шарфик класс! Как раз для юной модницы :-).

Sam said...

This is lovely, and a great way to use a single skein of a more expensive yarn.

concitta said...

Очаровательная вещь! Я очень люблю такой розовый)

Елена said...

Суперский шарф!!!

scriptoria said...

Simple is best :) I might give in to this bubblemania some time before spring. Thank you Diana for your great projects!

Smitiha said...

Диночка! как же ты умеешь показать красоту пряжи!
Вот не поверишь, мучаю третий месяц ниточки, а тут - как раз то что я мысленным взором представляла, спасибо огромное за описание этого чудесного универсального (на любой возраст!!!) шарфика!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf and the photography! Your daughter is an awesome model!!

Diana said...

Thank you so much everyone for your kind and sweet comments :-)

Девочки спасибо всем большое за добрые слова :-)

*1 said...

I am dying to make this scarf!!! Do you plan on sharing the pattern again any time soon?

Kora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment