In light of the upcoming Autumn Tango KAL in The Yarn Attic group I have knitted a larger version of this pattern in thinner yarn than original. The pattern itself has undergone a major update. The update includes the following changes and additions:
1. Instructions on how to make a larger scarf in DK weight are available at the end of the pattern.
2. The middle joint of the scarf at Provisional CO now does not have one stitch offset as in the previous version of the pattern and aligns perfectly.
3. The number of pattern repeats in each direction of the scarf has been clarified with a different wording to avoid any confusion.
4. There were few typos for the 2nd half of the scarf BO which have been corrected now.
5. A picture of how to block side leaves has been added.
You still have time to join the KAL. The pattern is FREE when you register for the KAL in the KAL thread. There are prizes as well. You can join this KAL no later than Sept 15, 2014 in order to qualify for prizes.