Thursday, May 10, 2018

Corals top.


I designed and started this top last summer while recovering from my eye surgery. Sounds like a great idea, right ;-) Double vision bothered me still at that time, so I put it aside until last month. Did not take me long to finish the top and I am so happy I did. I love how the top turned out. Makes for a great spring/summer layering piece. I used cotton/cashmere (85/15) blend from Colourmart.I love how this yarn feels and have knitted with it before. It is a wonderful yarn for the summer. The only problem with it is that it biases a lot and st. st is not an option as well as any stitch pattern with a moderate amount of st. st. So I opted for a very lacy pattern to avoid the bias. For more details on this design please visit my Ravelry project page:
https://www.ravelry.com/projects/deenulya/corals
Happy knitting,
Diana
🌺🌼🌸💕





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment