Sunday, May 6, 2018

Blue Donner.



Took me 4 month, but I did finish this beautiful sweater by  Elizabeth Doherty @bluebeestudio I absolutely love it. 💜💜💜 The fit is fantastic.  I wanted to try some new and interesting construction. and Donner fit the bill. I love the shoulder construction of this sweater, especially the braid on the back. For my mods on how I picked up sts for the braid see the project page:


I cannot say enough good things about this pattern.You can tell a lot of thought went into the design and calculations. I highly recommend this pattern, but be aware that it is very very heavy on short rows. I am not a big fan of short rows, but they do make your final garment to fit well and thus worth the straggle even if take four month to make. :-) 
The yarn is light fingering  cashmere from Colourmart @colourmart. After wash it bloomed and absolutely scrumptious.
Happy knitting,
Diana








1 comments:

CSCCA said...

NBA 2K22 is about to enter the playoffs. The intense process will rise further. There will also be more new player cards and items available. Players can Buy NBA 2K22 MT on GameMS in advance for emergencies.

Post a Comment