Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New Pattern: Lonely Skein.


 
I bought this lovely skein of Sonoma by Baah! last year because of the bright yellow color, but really did not know what to knit with it for a while. Hence the project name, “Lonely skein”. I do not wear hats or gloves, so cowl it is. In the winter time in SoCal you do have a chance to wear cowls and shawls and I take advantage of it every chance I get :)  I can also see myself wearing this cowl near the ocean during the summer evenings. It can get quit chilly and this light and airy cowl will be perfect for such occasions. I love how this cowl turned out.



Lonely Skein is an elegant cowl that features combination of simple lace and cables. The picot edge adds visual interest.  Light and airy it can be worn wrapped twice for a loose fit or 3 times for a cozier feel. The cowl is knitted flat and Kitchener stitch used to join two edges. This is a perfect project for that lonely skein in your stash.  Enjoy!
The pattern is available on Ravelry and my blog.
I am running a promotion on this pattern right now.
The pattern will be sold at $0.99 (75% off its regular price) until Sunday, May 4, 11pm Pacific time. After that date it will be sold at its regular price of $4.00.




Happy Knitting,
Diana

2 comments:

concitta said...

Очень красиво! Замечательный дизайн! Воспользуюсь предложением на эти дни на описание и обязательно себе такой свяжу!

Светлана Ефремова said...

Очаровательно получилось! Браво!

Post a Comment