Saturday, September 20, 2014

San Diego Yarn Crawl

I had such fun day today. San Diego Yarn Crawl is going on this weekend. My friend JoKaren (h20paws on Ravelry)and me went to the Needlecraft Cottage yarn shop. We met lovely Mira Cole, the owner of Baah Yarns and Liz Walters, the owner of Needlecraft Cottage. I bought some wonderful yarn and could not help myself to stay on budget :-) I will be working on a new design for Baah yarns with their new yarn Baah Aspen. It is so so soft and silky in most beautiful persimmon color.
In the picture me, Mira (in the middle) and Liz. 


Here are me and JoKaren with some of our yarn ;-) 


and to finish off fabulous outing me and JoKaren when for lunch :-)

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too :)
Happy knitting,
Diana


1 comments:

Smitiha said...

It is so nice day! Looking at this beautiful pictures I feel like I was there, thank you Diana

Post a Comment