Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fuyugaki

I am looking for test knitters for my new design Fuyugaki.
Fuyugaki is fuyu persimmon in Japanese.
I would like to publish this design just after the New Year, so you have about a month for this test knit.
The design comes in 2 options: single color and two colors. I will be knitting a 2 color option myself too in Baah Yarn La Jolla as soon as my yarn comes in).
The instructions are both, charted and written. I need test knitters to test both versions of instructions as well as single and 2 color shawl versions. Please send me a message on Ravelry if your are interested. When replying, please let me know what combination you would like to test.
Test knitting thread in my group is here:
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/sunny-with-a-chance-of-knitting/topics/3089965






 Happy knitting,
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment