Friday, June 19, 2015

Roza

I am excited to show you my new design called Roza. Roza means rose in Russian. I loved working on it, both designing and knitting. I love how delicate this stole come out in DyeForYarn GmbH​ Fingering // Tussah Silk. Cannot say enough good things about this yarn. Pure joy and love :))) The velvety feel of it together with silkiness and wonderful drape make this an absolutely amazing yarn.
If you are interested in test knitting Roza, please send me a message on Ravelry. Details for this test knit and more Roza photographs an project info can be found here:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/deenulya/roza







Happy knitting,
Diana

2 comments:

Татьяна said...

Очень красивый дизайн! Действительно захотелось связать!!!

Елена said...

Дина, это что-то фантастическое, невероятно нежная и воздушная и кружевная, а цвет!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment