Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Shawl Pattern: Fire Spirit.

I am excited to introduce to you my fourth and final (for now) design in the series of Shawls for Friends. Fire Spirit pattern can be found on Ravelry:
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fire-spirit
Introductory 50% off until Thursday 11 pm PST. 
 
I designed this shawl for my friend Elena.  She is a wonderful friend I have known for about 20 years. She is very sincere, kind and, unlike most people, she does not afraid to give you a complement, say a kind word and just make you feel better. I feel that she has an inner radar that make her sense when people need a kind word the most.
When thinking about the design I would love to make for her, two things came to mind: red and fringe. :-) I love love how Fire Spirit shawl turned out. Love the cable/lace/fringe combination. It is a fun shawl, as you can see from my pics ;-), and I hope Elena will love it and will enjoy wearing it.

Fire Spirit shawl features combination of rhombus silhouettes set in lace and a little cable twists. Fringe adds a playful element to the design. All of these elements reminiscent of fire flames thus giving the design its name. The shawl is knitted bottom-up. The border is designed in the way that makes it very easy to attach fringe and to block the shawl. Grab your favorite yarn and have fun knitting.







 Happy Knitting,
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment