Friday, September 21, 2012

I left my heart at San Francisco :-)


 I am continuing to share some pics from my last vacation. Our next stop was beautiful San Francisco. I have been to San Francisco many times through the years, but each time I enjoy coming back. Pictures were taken over two days. One very foggy and cold and the other one gloriously sunny and warm. In any weather San Francisco does not disappoint with beautiful views, stunning architecture and lively atmosphere of the city. The only thing I feel a little uneasy about is driving on the streets and parking. It is very steep at times and not for the faint of heart :-) I prefer walking ;-))






















I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by :-)
Have a great weekend everyone :-)

Happy knitting,
Diana













2 comments:

Smitiha said...

Диночка, пою эту песенку вместе с тобой!

Diana said...

Гулечка спасибо большое что заглянула ко мне на огонёк ;-))

Post a Comment