Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tussah Silk and Tulips shawl.

Love my new skein of Lace // Tussah Silk from DyeForYarn GmbH:-)) The colorway is called Violet coming to dust and it is such a gorgeous color. I cannot wait to knit with Tussah Silk again. My first design in this yarn was "Tulips" shawl. Tulips pattern can be found here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tulips-6
I have wanted to work with this yarn again ever since. If you have never worked with this yarn before, I highly recommend it. It is velvety, soft and has an amazing drape.



Happy knitting,
Diana

2 comments:

Елена said...

Одна из моих любимых твоих шалей! )))

Diana said...

Леночка спасибо большое :-) Я очень люблю эту шаль тоже. Я вот хочу снова из этой пряжи шаль связать. Пряжа такая приятная в процессе и в носке.

Post a Comment