Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pattern update: Woven and Bubblemania.

I am in the process of updating my older patterns to reflect my current pattern layout format. 
Two pattern that have been recently updated are Woven and Bubblemania.
Woven pattern now  includes both written and charted instructions.

I also started working on my 3rd Woven shawl from leftover yarn I have accumulated form all those shawl projects :-)  I used just 3 color groups and light fingering to sport weight yarns. Most of the yarn used is multi ply, but there are couple single ply yarns used in the very beginning of the shawl. I love how it is coming out and also love that I am using up all these yarn that otherwise would just sit there.



Bubblemania pattern update includes abbreviation table and finished measurements that were not in the original pattern file.

Last, but not least, please check out these gorgeous Bubblemania scarves made by Daria (djaya on Ravelry) from Aade Lõng Artistic 8/1:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/djaya


Happy knitting,
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment