I am very happy to announce that Spring Waltz pattern is now live :-)
Introductory 25% off until May 16 (noon, PST).
Spring Waltz is an elegant crescent shawl that features combination of the simple slipped stitch and lace patterns. Knitted in contrasting yarn colors, the different stitch patterns seamlessly transition into one another and add beautiful combination of texture and lace to the shawl. Pair your favorite fun sock yarn with a solid, choose just one color or use a self-striping yarn, and the color combinations are endless.
- the shawl is almost completely reversible
- there are no purl sts in this design ;-)
- the top edging is extra stretchy, so there is no pooling after blocking
- the CO/set-up is done in such a way, so there is no visible hump that sometimes can be seen in the shawls of this shape
- both, written and charted instructions are included